Forms & Applications

Our office will assist with completing VA forms and applying for VA Benefits, free of charge for veterans and their dependents. Please contact our office for more information.

You will need a Certified DD214 (Discharge Papers) to accompany your paperwork. If you have it recorded, contact the Recorder’s Office for a Certified copy at no cost to the veteran. If you do not have it recorded, you should do so.

Any other questions on other VA Benefits, contact the office.